Wednesday, July 15, 2009

VACATION: Day Four


Day Four: One of my favs! I got to head out to Mitchells in the AM to get my hair done by the magnificent Evan! I love that place and might have to make it a habit of stopping in when we're in Cinci from now on! After getting beautified, I got to have lunch with some of the lovely ladies I used to work with at JRS. Talk about bringing back memories...of course I had to laugh at myself for not being able to find the office that I used work at, lol. It didn't help that there is now a huge hotel and office building sitting in front of it! Meanwhile, the kids played at the park with Daddy and Grandma and then we all hit the pool for the afternoon! What a great relaxing day!



Dylan enjoying the slide - with Daddy's help

Getting braver - doing the slide "MYSELF"

Oops - underwater

No problem - let's go again!

The grillmasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment