Thursday, May 20, 2010

Team Hope

Way to go Team Hope! We participated in the Cleveland Marathon last Sunday! I only did the 10k, but want to congratulate those who endured the half and full marathon! Way to go! It was an honor to raise money for this incredible cause! Check out the website: http://www.graceteamhope.org/
I just started training for the Columbus Marathon October 17th! My goal is to run the half! You can support me in the cause by joining me, praying for me or making a contribution!

1 comment:

  1. That is great Angie!!! I would come and run the half with you but I don't think we are going to be up in Ohio. You should run the Disney half with us next Feb... it is so much fun!!
    I hope that your training and everything goes well. I can send you some links if you need some training ideas too.

    ReplyDelete